Google Slides is a cloud-based presentation application similar to Microsoft PowerPoint. Google Slides can be accessed on any device having Internet access. Multiple people can work on same Presentation at a time which effectively help to prepare presentation simultaneously.
This course was developed to teach you how to access and use Google Slides, starting with the basics before working its way into the more advanced features. It includes instructions for setting up a Google account, as well as using Google Drive for saved files.
- Navigate the Google Slides interface
- Create new presentations from scratch – or by using beautiful templates
- Add text, pictures, videos, shapes, diagrams, and charts to your presentations
- Format the objects that you add to your presentations
- Design slides using themes, colors, and special effects
- Animate objects on slides to bring them to life.
- Add slide transitions
- Print your presentations – or publish them to the web
- Share and collaborate on presentations.
- And much more!
- Only you should have Gmail account and able to use Internet on Mobile or Laptop.
- Introduction to Google Slides
- Navigating Google Slides
- Working with Templates and Existing Presentations
- The Basics of Creating Presentations
- Applying Themes, Backgrounds, and Layouts to Slides
- Working with Objects
- Entering, Editing, and Formatting Text
- Inserting Images onto Slides
- Inserting Shapes, Charts, and Other Objects
- Creating Tables in Google Slides
- Adding Transitions, Animations, and Videos
- Presenting a Slideshow with Speaker Notes and Q&A
- Publishing and Printing Presentations in Google Slides
- Sharing and Collaborating on Presentations in Google Slides
- Saving Versions and Proofing a Presentation
Course Conduction Mode
- Online Zoom Platform