About CSI - Nashik Chapter
- Nashik chapter of Computer Society of India (CSI) was formed in 1988-89. During the years, the chapter conducted several activities. We have won the Best Chapter award several times.
- Status of Chapter membership as of March 2020
- These student branches have won "Best Student Award" many time.
- The First student branch was formed in 1992, Today there are more than 20 student branches in and around in Nashik
- Our ACCESS has won the Best Newsletter Award several times.
- The student branch was formed in 1992. It has won the Best Student Branch award.
- CSI, Nashik chapter and its student branch conducts several activities such as seminars, workshops, various competitions throughout the year. Many of the activities such as IT Quiz, Essay and Project Competitions are the regular activities conducted every year by the chapter.
- Chapter runs of computer books. A separate section has been formed for the benefit of school children.
- The chapter holds every alternate year.
- We organise computer awareness lecture programmes for computer science students in schools and colleges, in Nashik district.
- We have been publishing a monthly bulletin "ACCESS" for last 6 years. The bulletin has been the recipient of the best magazine award twice.
- We conduct essay competition for School, College Students and IT Professionals
- The chapter also conduct IT Quiz Contest for college students and the response has been very good.
- We conduct courses for employees.
- CSI is also active in developements of Software Technology Park in Nashik. CSI is also active in arranging the Seminar & Conferences for the STP in Nashik.
- Project Competition organized by CSI-Nashik Chapter in Association with DISQ Nashik for providing a platform to the students to showcase their Project Idea and Model. Selected Project Idea & Model will be awarded and assigned mentors to convert this Project into Product and to form a Business Firm.